Sharp, high contrast images and a rigid cast alloy aluminum frame make the 3002 Microscope Series an excellent choice for educators, medical and veterinary professionals. Durable and ergonomic by design, the 3002 is built for many years of dependable use.
- WF10x eyepieces (one with pointer), 18.5mm field of view
- Binocular or monocular viewing head, inclined 30 degrees and rotatable 360 degrees
- Interpupillary distance adjustments from 55mm to 75mm; diopter adjustment ±5
- Rear facing, quadruple nosepiece with positive click stops
- DIN achromat, plan or plan phase objectives
- Mechanical stage with low position controls
- Stage size 140mm x 140mm, movement range 75mm x 50mm
- N.A. 1.25 abbe condenser with iris diaphragm and filter holder
- Coaxial coarse and fine focusing controls
- Built-in focus stop and tension control
- 6 volt 20 watt variable halogen illumination
- 5 year limited warranty, dust cover, immersion oil and instruction manual included
- Dimensions: 231mm (L) x 178mm (W) x 360mm (H). Shipping weight 17 lbs. Shipping Dimensions: 15" x 11" x 19"