T-1050 kena Digital Microscope
kena is our newest portable digital microscope offering a unique, ergonomic detachable head that fits snugly in your hand for true portability. The kena USB connector efficiently powers the LED light on the head and lets you magnify capture, or modify images or video directly on your computer. The head fits nicely on its sleek, sturdy metal base that offers transmitted battery-powered LED lighting for specimens or slides and a stage pad material that eliminates the need for stage clips.
The kena digital microscope combines the functionality of compound, stereo, and handheld microscopes in one easy-to-use device.
The kena digital microscope is optimized for use with EduCam, the only mobile app able to stream live images to student smartphones and tablets. Visit our EduCam information page or watch the demo video to learn more.
- Award-winning, patented design
- Bright and cool LED white light
- Convenient handle/cord wrap
- Sleek, sturdy metal base with practical silicone stage pad and easy-grip focus knobs
- Includes touch tube adapter and carry/storage bag
- Plug-and-play, compatible with Windows, Mac, and Linux systems
- Dimensions: length × width × height (L × W × H) given in inches and centimeters
|Output Resolution||640 × 480|
|Objectives||2×, 4×, 10×|
|Magnification||20× , 40×, 100×|
|Lighting||Bright and cool LED white light|
|Requires||4 - AA batteries which are not included|
|Size L × W × H||7.25" × 5.75" × 9" / 18.5cm × 14.6cm × 22.9cm|
|Weight||3.3lbs / 1.5kgs|
|Warranty||1 year limited|